Present Perfect

Present Perfect - Use
1) Result of an action in the past is important in the present
have cleaned my room.


2) Recently completed action
He has just played handball.


3) State beginning in the past and still continuing
We have lived in Canada since 1986.


4) together with lately, recently, yet
have been to London recently.


Signal words
just, yet, never, already, ever, so far, up to now, recently, since, for


Form
have/has + past participle


Examples
Affirmative sentences:
have cleaned my room.
I've cleaned my room.
You have cleaned your room.
You've cleaned your room.
Negative sentences:
have not cleaned my room.
I've not cleaned my room.
haven't cleaned my room.
You have not cleaned your room.
You've not cleaned your room.
You haven't cleaned your room.
Questions:
Have I cleaned my room?
Have you cleaned your room?

0 comentarios: